- I am an assistant professor in the Programming Languages group at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- I am a Birmingham Fellow (assistant professor) in the School of Computer Science at University of Birmingham, UK.
I obtained my PhD in mathematics from Université Côte d’Azur, formerly Université Nice Sophia Antipolis, in Laboratoire Jean Alexandre Dieudonné.
My research interests include:
- Semantics of programming languages
- Logic and type theory, in particular Homotopy Type Theory
- Formal proofs and formalized mathematics, in particular Univalent Foundations
- Functional programming
- Category theory in programming
PhD and undergraduate projects
If you are interested in doing a PhD or BSc/MSc project with me, please get in touch.
Contact and other info